Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer of Front Rocks

When I saw Munzy's post over at The Plat displaying his Front Rock cover of a Stuck magazine from a few years back, it jogged my memory of a flick I had published in the aforementioned magazine. So I made my way down to the basement and found the relevant issue.



While looking over the spread (shot during the final months of filming/editing for Weekend Warriors) I noticed Meyer is editing the clip of Munzy doing the front rock at the sketchy Theater bank to wall. Also of note is the placed pack of rolling tobacco on Meyers desk - because Meyer was always bumming my smokes, The contemplative finger to mouth pause that decides if your trick makes the cut or not, and my 5 chins Front Rock at Zeds Tranny.

3 front rocks, 1 summer, good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment